Accomplished South Florida Litigator Helps Businesses Thrive
Ethical legal support for breach of contract claims and other disputes
Handling business litigation effectively requires assistance from a seasoned attorney who understands complex legal issues and bottom-line concerns. At my firm, J.E. Burns, P.L. in Fort Lauderdale, I draw upon more than 30 years of experience helping clients resolve legal disputes successfully. I have delivered exceptional results to a wide variety of businesses including financial institutions, real-estate developers and manufacturers. Clients in Florida and around the world rely on me, Joseph E. Burns, to provide high-quality representation in a boutique firm setting where I personally handle each case from start to finish. If you own, operate or manage a business and you require prompt, knowledgeable advice on your legal rights, I will help your company reach a favorable solution.
Experienced Fort Lauderdale attorney provides exceptional representation
For contract, insurance or other types of business litigation clients, my firm, J.E. Burns, P.L., offers numerous advantages, including:
- Big-firm experience, small-firm service — I have helped clients win at both the trial and appellate levels for decades while providing comprehensive personal representation in every case I handle.
- Aggressive representation — Even when opposed by powerful adversaries, I aggressively assert the legal rights of each business I represent. I know that strong, cost-effective advocacy can be the difference between business success and failure.
- Responsive communication — Every client is treated with the utmost respect and consideration. I am committed to answering every question promptly and tailoring my strategy to your company’s specific objectives.
I always take the time to determine your specific goals and then focus on achieving them through whatever legal forum works best. To ensure that you have a clear understanding of your options, I offer a free initial consultation.
Skilled advocacy for all types of business conflicts
I represent large and small firms in matters relating to:
- Business litigation — No matter the nature of your business litigation, I have the experience and legal skill to pursue the best possible result.
- Breach of contract — If you have been victimized by a breach of contract or if your company is being accused of violating contract terms, J.E. Burns, P.L. will vigorously enforce your legal rights.
- Business law — I advise large and small operations on a full range of business law matters including issues relating to collections and fraud allegations.
With many of the firm’s clients based outside Florida and the United States, I am able to make the necessary accommodations to suit their particular needs. When the need arises, I can also work directly with a client’s existing counsel.
Contact a Fort Lauderdale business litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
J.E. Burns, P.L. represents South Florida clients in a full range of business litigation matters. Please call 754-216-9479 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my Fort Lauderdale office.